The following information is required before a decision will be made about your child’s enrollment at Saint Albert Catholic Schools.
Applying to the Sheryl K. Johnson Child Care Center
For students 6 weeks old to 4 years, please contact Lara McClelland, Director of the Child Care Center, at (712) 323-3703, ext 170, or email@example.com.
Applying for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Programs
For students applying to the Pre-K 3 year old, Pre-K 4 year old, and Kindergarten programs, please contact the elementary office at (712) 323-3703 about Pre-K and Kindergarten Round-Up.
- To apply for the half day, 2 day Pre-K 3 program, the student must be 3 years old by September 15 of entry year.
- To apply for the full day, 5 day Pre-K 4 program, the student must be 4 years old by September 15 of entry year.
- To apply for Kindergarten, the student must be 5 years old by September 15 of entry year.
Applying to Saint Albert Catholic Schools
Does not apply to students applying for Child Care Center orÂ Pre-K and Kindergarten programs.
At Saint Albert, our students benefit from being part of a dynamic, faith-filled community where the love of learning and strong spirituality extends beyond the classroom to extracurricular activities, community service, and athletics. The admission process is designed to determine the level of compatibility between our school and your family.
The admission process includes the following:
- A meeting with the appropriate principal
- Completed application (given to families during their meeting with the principal) which includes a request for transcripts and school reports from child’s current school.
- $100 commitment fee per student
- A Shadow Day visit is not mandatory but highly recommended
Contact the Admissions Office
Contact the Admissions Office at (712) 329-9000, ext 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin the application process.