Applying to the Sheryl K. Johnson Child Care Center
For students 6 weeks old to 4 years, please contact Don George, director of the child care center, at (712) 323-3703, ext 170, or email@example.com.
Applying for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Programs
For students applying to the PreK-3 Year Old, PreK-4 Year Old and Kindergarten programs, please contact the director of enrollment and school relations, to learn about availability, information night and more.
- To apply for the half day, 2 day PreK-3 program, the student must be 3 years old by September 15 of entry year.
- To apply for the full day, 5 day PreK-4 program, the student must be 4 years old by September 15 of entry year.
- To apply for Kindergarten, the student must be 5 years old by September 15 of entry year.
Applying to Saint Albert Catholic Schools
Does not apply to students applying for Child Care Center or Pre-K and Kindergarten programs.
At Saint Albert, our students benefit from being part of a dynamic, faith-filled community where the love of learning and strong spirituality extends beyond the classroom to extracurricular activities, community service, and athletics. The admission process is designed to determine the level of compatibility between our school and your family.
The admission process includes the following:
- Meet with the enrollment director and administrators about Saint Albert and your family.
- Schedule a tour! Many times, tours and meetings are held at the same time.
- Completed application (given to families during their meeting with enrollment director) which includes a request for transcripts and school reports from child’s current school.
- $100 commitment fee per student
- Consider scheduling a shadow day! What is a shadow day? Shadow days are available for students in first grade or above, that wish to experience Saint Albert for themselves, before making a decision. Shadow days may be one half day or full day. The student will be provided a hot lunch, as well. These opportunities are not mandatory but highly recommended.
Contact the Admissions Office
Contact the Admissions Office at (712) 328-2316, ext 367 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin the application process.