In addition to this website, information regarding school closings due to inclement weather is available on all local TV stations and KFAB radio. They will also be posted on Saint Albert Catholic Schools social media pages. Following is a list of procedures for schedule changes:
In the event of an early dismissal:
- Classes will be dismissed at a designated time
- Lunch will be served.
- Buses will run accordingly.
- Normal hours for morning Pre-K.
- School-scheduled events (i.e. games, practices, dances) are cancelled.
- KidzKare and the Sheryl K. Johnson Child Care Center will be open for normal hours of 6:30 am to 5:30 pm; however parents are encouraged to pick up their children as early as possible.
In the event of a school closing
- No classes will be held.
- KidzKare and Sheryl K. Johnson Child Care Center will close.
- Elementary School-scheduled events (i.e. practices, games, meetings) are cancelled.
- MS/HS events — no practice in the morning. Games and practices will be decided in the afternoon and evening by administration.
In the event of a late start
- KidzKare and Sheryl K. Johnson Child Care Center may open at a later time than 6:30 am.
- No morning Pre-K3.
- No before school scheduled activities (i.e. practices, meetings).