Saint Albert Families,
Per Governor Reynolds proclamation, all youth sports and activities are suspended. This includes elementary, middle school, and PAL basketball, wrestling, dance, etc. Practices and games are NOT allowed during this time starting TODAY.
Due to last weeks’ proclamation, we have edited our winter guidelines. You can view those guidelines at https://saintalbertschools.org/rosters/. If you have any questions concerning athletics, please email Ken Schreiber, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
The Saint Albert administration wanted to clarify hybrid learning that was mentioned last week in communication. We are not currently planning to implement this option, but wanted to reiterate a possible change in schedule. Your student’s daily schedules will remain the same as their 8 period day. Their teachers will communicate with them via Google Classroom, which is also how they will “attend” class.
If your last name begins with letters A-K:
- attend school on-site Monday through Wednesday of week one
- attend virtually Thursday and Friday of week one
- attend school on-site Monday and Tuesday of week two
- attend school virtually Wednesday through Friday of week two
If your last name begins with letters L-Z:
- attend virtually Monday through Wednesday of week one
- school on-site Thursday and Friday of week one
- attend virtually Monday and Tuesday of week two
- attend school on-site Wednesday through Friday of week two
Please remain diligent and wear your mask at all times.
Pat Ryan ’00
Director of Curriculum/ Principal
Saint Albert Catholic School