There are many ways to give to Saint Albert. Below is a detailed description so that you can determine the simplest and most efficient way for you. Your gift goes to a wonderful cause: our mission of fostering spiritual, intellectual and physical growth for students. We are grateful to our donors who have invested in the education and future of our students.
- Online gifts can be made through our secure online giving form at www.saintalbertschools.org/donate
- You can allocate your online gift any way you wish.
- Recurring gifts can be made through the secure online giving form. You can determine the total amount you would like to contribute or you may simply choose an amount to give each month. Recurring gifts are an efficient solution to make your gifting more affordable.
- Send a check directly to our school by making checks payable to Saint Albert Catholic Schools.
- Mail to:
Saint Albert Catholic Schools
Attention: Advancement Office
400 Gleason Ave.
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Types of Giving
- Annual Giving – Gifts to our annual appeal are the most effective way to improve the student experience on our Gleason campus. Contact Advancement Director Kevin White at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visit saintalbertschools.org/donate to give today.
- Benefit Auction & Raffle – This annual event is the school’s largest fundraiser, and its proceeds are used to support the school’s general operating budget. To contribute a cash donation or item to the Annual Benefit Auction, please contact Katie Flanagan, Director of Alumni Relations (email@example.com). Visit saintalbertschools.org/auction/ to learn more.
- Planned Giving – Thoughtful, long-term gift planning helps secure the future of Saint Albert and the high-quality education it provides. To discuss options in your planned giving, contact Director of Advancement Kevin White (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SA Backers Activity Pass – The SA Backers provides funding for all student athletic teams and academic enrichment programs. To join the SA Backers and receive your pass to all home sporting events and fine arts performances contact Director of Alumni Relations Katie Flanagan (email@example.com). Visit saintalbertschools.org/backers to learn more.
- Saint Albert Educational Foundation – These gifts are in support of endowed financial aid to Saint Albert Catholic School students. Contact President Jeff Lenz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance – Your financial support ensures that a Saint Albert education is accessible to any student who desires it, regardless of his or her financial resources. Visit saintalbertschools.org/scholarships to learn more.
- Scrip Program – Families purchase the gift cards at face value. A percentage of the purchase is applied to the school’s operating budget, and a percentage is applied to a tuition bill or parish of the customer’s choosing. MacKenzie Schnitker, Scrip Coordinator, may be reached at (email@example.com). Visit saintalbertschools.org/scrip to learn more.
- Stock Transfer – Saint Albert welcomes gifts of stocks or securities which can provide significant tax advantages to donors. To initiate the electronic transfer of stock, please contact Kevin White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-329-9000 for instructions and to share the name of the stock, the number of shares, and your gift designation.
- Sponsor a Student – Consider sponsoring a student by paying full or partial tuition. The actual cost of educating a child is much higher than the cost of tuition. Your help provides a family the opportunity to allow their child to attend Saint Albert. To sponsor a student, please contact Advancement Director Kevin White at email@example.com or 712-329-9000.
- Elementary Student $5,990
- Middle School Student $6,690
- 9th/10th Grade Student $8,690
- 11th/12th Grade Student $9,170