Support Saint Albert Catholic Schools June 15-20 by contributing to our online auction, raise the paddle and raffle.
All money raised goes directly to Saint Albert allowing the school to continue offering high quality programs as well as offsetting the cost of tuition.
Look for upcoming emails, videos and social posts with more details.
Important dates and times to remember:
- Thursday, June 11, 12:00 p.m. – Browsing Opens at www.bidpal.net/SA2020
- Monday, June 15, 12:00 p.m. – Bidding Opens at www.bidpal.net/SA2020
- Saturday, June 20, 7:20 p.m. – $10,000 Raffle Drawing Live on Saint Albert’s Facebook page
- Saturday, June 20, 10:00 p.m. – Bidding Closes at www.bidpal.net/SA2020
- Tuesday, June 23, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Item pick up* (sign up genius form will be posted on Sunday)
- Wednesday, June 24, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Item pick up* (sign up genius form will be posted on Sunday)
*Everything is online this year. There will not be a live auction.*
Here are some ways you can help provide support and promotion to make this a successful event:
- Buy one or more raffle tickets for a chance to win $10,000. Purchase tickets through Katie Flanagan by emailing her directly or mailing this form and payment directly to the school or dropping it off in the drop box out side of the MS/HS entrance. Tickets are 1 for $20 or 3 for $50. The winner will be drawn on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
- Spread the word. Reach out to your own network in our community and encourage them to do the same.
- Share our emails and social media posts promoting the online auction June 15-20, 2020.
- Raise your paddle now to donate to much needed school projects including a modern refreshed website and the repair of the elementary playground wall.
- Browse and bid on a great selection of auction items beginning June 15, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Flanagan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all that you do for Saint Albert!