In 2009, Saint Albert Catholic Schools built a new, state-of-the-art elementary school and early childcare center. The child care center is 6,000 square feet and serves children 6 weeks old up to 4 years of age. This new addition allows Saint Albert to provide an excellent faith-based education from cradle to college on one campus.
Visit our campus today! Call the Director of the Child Care Center at (712) 323-3703.
Hours of Operation
Open 6:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Friday
Open year-round, including summer vacation and school breaks.
- Offers a combination of HighScope curriculum and a faith-based program, including daily prayers, in a nurturing and supportive environment
- Provides a rich assortment of multi-dimensional materials
- Challenges a child’s current level of development through various activities
- Has an age-appropriate outdoor playground area
- Guides children toward self-discipline
- Helps children develop social and interpersonal skills through interaction with other classmates and teachers
Registration & Consumable Materials Fees
There will be a one-time non-refundable fee of $50 per child that shall be turned in at the time the application is turned in. The child’s application will not be processed without the $50 fee. No family shall pay over $100 for application fees.
Cost is determined by age, not by classroom.
|Age||Rate||2nd Child Discounted Rate|
|Infant (6 wks-2yrs)||$231/wk
|2 Year Olds||$195/wk
|3 and 4 Year Olds||$185/wk
|3 Year Old 1/2 Day Room*||$84/wk||NA|
|Drop in daily rate any age||$55/day||NA|
The 2nd child discount will be applied to the older of the siblings.
*3 Year Old 1/2 Day Room is for children enrolled in the Pre-K 3 program at St. Albert who may not need full time childcare. This program is only offered when school is in session.
Apply for Admission – CLICK HERE